Bangkok (Thailand) – March 11, 2020 (travelindex.com) – At a packed AGM meeting following the monthly networking luncheon held on Tuesday 10th March 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Bangkok hotel, in a unanimous show of support, Andrew Wood was elected President and Tom Sorensen Vice President of the Bangkok Skal club.
Mr Wood was elected in March 2018 and following his 2 year term was re-elected for a second term 2020-22.
Last year the Bangkok club won the coveted Skål International ’CLUB OF THE YEAR’ award which was presented during the Miami Skål World Congress 2019. At the same congress Mr Wood was made a Membre D’Honneur awardee, Skål International’s highest award.
The new Executive Committee of SKÅL INTERNATIONAL BANGKOK 2020-2022
Elected on 10th March 2020 were:
– President: Andrew J Wood
– Vice President & Membership: Tom Sorensen
– Secretary: Michael Bamberg
– Treasurer: Andres Rubio
– Events: Pichai Visutriratana
– Public Relations: Marvin Bemand
– YS Director: Scott Smith PhD
– Director Digital Marketing: James Thurlby
– Director & Advisor to the Board: Eric Hallin
– Auditor: Peter Baines
Congratulations to all.